Coivd-19 Safety Protocols
Hygiene and cleaning
· All staff and clients are required to wear face coverings the entire time you are in the indoor massage studio and if you do not have a suitable mask we can provide you one. (Per guidance from local & state health authorities).
· Staff are required to hand wash often as possible before and after each treatment and throughout the day. Staff will follow the procedures outlined above the sink.
· Clients will be asked to use hand sanitizer (provided) immediately upon entering the massage studio. Appropriate supplies (tissues, soap and water, and/or hand sanitizer, etc.) will be provided to ensure proper hygiene procedures.
· Doorknobs, countertops, seating, surfaces, payment equipment and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned after every treatment/use. Floors are cleaned after every treatment.
· Out-take ventilation, Hepa Air filters and forced air heat/cool units will be running on high setting to ensure best ventilation and airflow for social distancing.
· We will stagger appointments to allow for the air to filter property and allow the cleaning product scents to dissipate,
· Temperature checks will be performed upon arrival at the program with a safety questionnaire. Screening and attendance.
· Clients or staff showing symptoms should remain home. All therapists are trained in these health and safety protocols.